Have you been surfing the web looking for the best lawn care companies in the Valley? As you can probably tell, there sure are a lot of them. Like looking for any new service, it can be difficult telling one business from the next. If your yard is quickly deteriorating because of our extreme summer heat, you may not have time to waste to find a lawn service to help get your grass back in shape. You need help right away, but you want to make a good choice.
Since you’ve found us here at J&D Lawn Service, we invite you to give us a try. You may not know anything about our service from the next guy’s, but here are some reasons why we believe we can do the right job for you:
- Free initial consultation: Before we do any work in your yard, we will come out to your home to assess the condition of your lawn and give you our professional recommendations on what we can do to bring it back to life.
- Experience: Our management team has more than 35 years of experience behind us in the industry. Our lawn care teams have been with us for a number of years, so we know how to work well together.
- Our know-how: When it comes to lawn care, we have a love for all things green! We take great efforts to properly treat your grass so you can enjoy it all year long. This includes aeration, fertilizing, and keeping your lawn at a proper seasonal length.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance: A key factor to being one of the best lawn care companies around is our reliability. We set a regularly schedule time to come to your home for your lawn care service. And, we don’t mess around with that schedule. You can expect us when we say we’ll be there.
- Communication: It is not unusual for lawn service companies to come to your home, mow your lawn, and then leave. Our team at J&D likes to take a different approach. Our lawn care leaders take care to ensure that our team is servicing your home to very high standards based on the criteria that you set forth with us. We work with you to determine how to best care for your yard. If we encounter any issues while we are working, we notify you right away so we can come up with a mutual plan for your yard.
- Quality control: Our on-site supervisors make sure that our work is not only up to our high standards, but to yours. We also take proper measures to clean your yard of all debris and do a thorough walk-through before we leave. Your yard will look its best or we will stay on site until the job is done right.
- Affordability: We don’t believe that excellent service has to cost a fortune. Our services are reasonable, affordable, and budget-friendly.
If any of this sounds appealing to you, we welcome your call as you continue your research for the best lawn care companies in the area. If you are ready to get your summer lawn back into shape, we are certain that you will be pleased with our service.